The New EYFS framework was published on the 3rd March and became legally effective from the 3rd April - only a few weeks ago. We are conscious that many schools will be at the start of their implementation journey and will be looking to get much of their practice reviewed and adapted in readiness for September.
We have developed a new one day course to helps schools and early years settings to (a) implement the changes effectively (b) review current practice (c) communicate changes to parents and carers (d) plan for the new academic year.
Our course will focus on the changes in the revised Statutory
Framework as well as being familiar with the revised reporting and assessing arrangements (along with the new profile handbook).
Our course will cover :
- what’s changed and what remains
- staff training and CPD arising from the changes
- working with the new profile handbook
- planning for effective delivery and implementation
- communicating changes to stakeholders
- a long term plan for improving standards
- inspection expectations
- working with partners and agencies to implement
- balancing learning, development and care
Course Dates and Venues
Tuesday 4th July
Wednesday 5th July