We are pleased to be able to announce two new sets of dates for our ever popular School Inspection Training for Senior Managers.
The course, which runs over two days, covers the following key areas :
- the 2017 framework for inspection
- effective self evaluation
- judging teaching
- British Values and PREVENT
- Safeguarding guidance and evaluations
- preparing 'the team'
- the roles and expectations of Governors
- impact and progress since the last inspection
- working with the judgements
- what to do if you don't agree with the outcome
- ASP : what to focus on : what Governors should know
..... plus much more
All participants will receive a copy of our Headteacher Toolkit folder, which contains a range of essential tools for managing your school.
The venues and dates are :
Central Birmingham : 1st and 15th November 2017
Central London : 2nd and 16th November 2017
The fee for attendance is £490 per person. A 10% discount applies when paying by card (use code CARD16 when booking online).