Effective Subject Leadership In Primary Schools : a simple guide
Our new publication ‘Effective Subject Leadership in Primary Schools : A Simple Guide’ has been produced to help schools to clarify the role of the subject leader and help them to monitor progress across the school. The
publication will help you to analyse progress, identify areas for improvement and be able to present findings to your Head, Governors or OFSTED. The pack is accompanied by a CD with usable forms and documents.
The Publication :
- clarifies the role and expectations of subject leaders
- provides a skills audit and needs analysis framework
- explains how to produce an effective action plan
- explains what OFSTED are looking for
- outlines how to deliver feedback effectively
- provides guidance of leadership of the subject
- advice on giving lesson feedback
Copies are available to order here at just £75.00
Effective Self-Evaluation in Primary Schools : A Simple Guide
With the recent changes to OFSTED inspections in schools, there is a renewed focus on a school’s internal evaluation of its strengths and weaknesses. Our new publication will help you
- in simple terms - to evaluate the performance of your school.
The publication, which comes with a CD of useful forms and documents, helps your school to :
- evaluate progress and attainment
- evaluate the quality of teaching
- review Governance in your school
- evaluate the impact of behaviour policy & practice
- identify parental views
- prioritise CPD and its impact
- look at curriculum provision
- ensure Safeguarding & British-Values compliance
and much more ...
Copies are available to order here at just £75.00 :
Year 6 SAT’s Preparation Pack 2017
In response to school requests, we have produced a new pack for primary schools helping them to get their Year 6 pupils prepared for this years SATs. This ‘loose leaf’ binder pack contains materials covering :
- techniques to increase subject knowledge
- preparing pupils for their tests
- guidance for parents on the tests and how to
support their child
- guidance for pupils on getting prepared for the tests
- memory techniques for pupils
- materials to support subject knowledge in
reading, SPAG and maths
An essential guide for every Year 6 teacher !
To order your copy through PayPal here :
1st February 2017
This new publication will help you effective judge the quality of teaching across your school. It relates to the new (current) OFSTED standards and allows senior managers to identify the strengths and areas for development in their school.
It provides clear links to the Teacher Standards and current appraisal systems. Schools will be able to plan for more effective CPD as a result.
The pack comes with a CD containing a PDF of the pack, as well as the editable documents and forms used in the pack. An essential guide for schools.
Copies are priced at £50.00 each.
You can order your copy through PayPal here :
Currently Out of Stock - Sorry !
Copies Are Given Free To All Of Our RAISE Online Course Attendees